MIXED SALT PHOSPHATE
An original alternative to mineral superphosphate. With sulphur, iron, pH acid and with a double advantage: 1. Easier distribution thanks to less dust. 2. More efficient fertilization thanks to the partial presence ofgradually soluble phosphorous which cannot be retrograded in alkaline soils and so is available to plants in a modular way. Suitable for crops which require base phosphate fertilizers such as straw cereals, beet and horticultural crops (potatoes).
- Total phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5)
- Water-soluble phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5)
- phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) soluble in neutral ammonium citrate and in water
- Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) soluble in mineral acids, of which at least 55 % of the declared (P2O5) content is soluble in 2 % formic acid
- Water-soluble sulphur trioxide (SO3)
25kg - Pallet 1500 kg, Big Bag 600 kg